The Authors of plenary lectures, oral presentations and posters are invited to submit abstracts, which must be received by the organizers not later then
June 20, 2018 ( extended to 29 June 2018 ), prepared in accordance and be and submitted to the conference office via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. You can use the template or follow the rules.
For every contribution a one-page abstract (including figures) should be submitted, preferably as an e-mail attachment or sent by regular mail to the organizers. Please prepare your abstract in one of the commonly used formats, like MS Word, LaTeX or POSTSCRIPT.
- Format: A4 (210 x 297 mm), top and bottom margins 2.5 cm, left and right margin 2.5 cm, font "Times New Roman", full justification;
- TITLE: uppercase, bold, font 14 pt, centered, starting in the first line, single line spacing;
- Author names: starting with one line space below the title, font 12 pt, centered, name of the presenting author should be underlined;
- Affiliations: starting with one line space left below the author names, font 10 pt, italic, centered, single line spacing; please give e-mail address of the corresponding author;
- Text: starting with two lines space below the affiliations, font 12 pt, singly-spaced;
- References: font 12 pt, single line spacing, numbered in square brackets according to the format:
 A.B. Name, Periodical, Volume, Page (Year).
The abstracts will be used by the Program Committee for the final organization of sessions and the selection of speakers and posters.
Accepted abstracts will be printed in an abstract booklet and distributed to attendants at the beginning of the Conference.
The poster size is A0 potrait.