The conference will take place at The Wojanów Palace near Jelenia Góra, which is located 110 km from Wrocław.
|Pałac Wojanów is a modern conference centre situated in the buildings of a historical romantic manorial residency. It offers accommodation in 11 luxurious suites and 81 comfortable single, double and triple rooms with elegant interiors emphasizing the historical character of the estate.|
The detailed information about the conference venue can be found at: www.palac-wojanow.pl.
The registation fees covers on-site accomodation for the 5 nights from Sunday 26th August to Friday 31rd August.
Attractions offered for the hotel guests:
- Historical park (16 ha) surrounding the Palace, with its romantic walking paths and jogging trails;
- Two tennis courts and volleyball field;
- Nordic Walking classes and trips in the area;
- 18 meters swimming pool with hydro massages;
- Jacuzzi, steam bath and sauna;
- Bicycle rental and bicycle trips along trails.
! IMPORTANT INFORMATION ! We have been informed of a fraud attempt concerning the hotel booking. We would like to remind you that all reservations are made SOLELY by the Local Organizing Committee. Also please remember that the conference fee covers the accommodation during the conference and no one will ask you to pay anything extra. In fact all rooms at the Wojanów Palace are already pre-booked at that time. Please do not respond to any those kind of messages.